[thelist] I Could Really Use A Page Check

Patricia Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Mon Oct 30 23:03:12 CST 2000

Hi...

I have a tough deadline on this project and thought I'd put up just a few
representative pages to see how it looks to others. Most every page follows
this exact format (so loading 150 more pages would be silly). The only links
I loaded are a few of the local Amkor links in the left navigation panel.

The goals are cross browser compatibility; no JS (over 20% of our visitors
have JS disabled); degrades gracefully in non-CSS browsers; fast as possible

What I'd like to know is:
1) How does it look on a Mac (font size, etc.)? How does it look in 3.0
browsers? Does it meet the above criteria (plus any suggestions to achieve
the goals?  I think I set up the html correctly to look like it's fast, but
I'm not an expert.
2) The design -- go ahead and rip it apart if that's the way you see it  --
constructive help would be great. I was limited in color (the "gold"
discussion -- and I couldn't some colors by client request for legitimate
reasons).

http://www.whitesalmon.net/pmeeks/pci/amkor/amkor_pq_lqfp.htm

Thanks (it's tough working in a vacuum so your thoughts would be a great
help).
Patricia Meeks
pmeeks at msn.com