[thelist] Meta Name Key words

carlos garcia cgarcia at manquehue.net
Mon Oct 30 23:59:45 CST 2000

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not like you are copying their
strategic marketing plan for the next five years. They are the most common
words to describe your business, after all, right?

Anyway, this is what I would do. First I would disregard those words you
found in your competitor's source, and I would brainstorm to find out for
myself what words better describe my site. Then, I would look at my
competitive advantage over my competitors and see if I can use a
descriptive word to add to my META tags. Finally, I would compare my
results with the competitor's source, and then make an informed decision
(EWAG, I think they call it).

Sincerely,

Carlos