[thelist] I Could Really Use A Page Check

Patricia Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Tue Oct 31 00:18:45 CST 2000

Michele, thanks!

The intro text? Too close on the left?
>Text underneath Amkor is VERY close to the edge, found it painful to try to
read

Ok, I was wondering about this.
> - Brown text on the yellow isn't very clear, perhaps keep the "open" menu
in
> the green, instead of introducing that extra colour to indicate it being
in
> open state.

Yep, dummies. They are used for machine calibration, training. They are
inactive IC's -- the real stuff costs too much.
> - "Dummy Components" ?

Ok, good point.
> - Splitting text across two columns (newspaper style) is never a good
idea.
> If you must, introduce a paragraph break, as this page breaks very oddly
on
> my screen. http://www.whitesalmon.net/pmeeks/pci/amkor/amkor_mlf.htm

All my "W"s are screwed up. I don't know why.
> - Top part of the "W" in web site problems or comments is missing.

Good point...I'll dump them.
> - Large yellow squares in the bottom navigation make it difficult to read.
> Replace with yellow | and it should look fine.

In some sections, the left navigation drops way down, out-of-sight, so I put
additional "you are here" links at the top so folks wouldn't get lost. I
thought I was following Nielson...hmmm.
> - Why is there both left and top navigation which is exactly the same?
> Dummy Components, Amkor Technology ... etc. ?

> - Delete all the blank space at the bottom.

Looks bad, huh?
> Overall, looks good at high res, and at 800x600 but fails at 640 .. oh
well.

Patricia Meeks
pmeeks at msn.com