[thelist] I Could Really Use A Page Check

Patricia Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Tue Oct 31 02:22:25 CST 2000

Donna, thanks so much for your help.

> What you really need to do is nest your tables, but depending on your
> deadline that might or might not be practical to figure out!

I can nest tables, but the problem I ran into was that I have a lot of large
tables and nothing shows on the monitor until the whole table downloads. By
stacking the tables, things appear to download faster. Picking a height is a
crap-shoot...because the table data height depends on the browser, monitor,
CSS etc.

I'll go back and start selectively nesting tables, starting with the
smallest pages. Maybe I can fix most of them.

I was hoping someone could show me how to do it without nesting, but guess
there really isn't another solution. Anyway, I've made most of the suggested
changes and posted them. I think it looks better, do you?

http://www.whitesalmon.net/pmeeks/pci/amkor/amkor_pq_lqfp.htm

Thanks!

Patricia Meeks
pmeeks at msn.com