[thelist] javascript

Rebekah Murphy bekah at nightvisions.com
Tue Oct 31 08:13:34 CST 2000

There is a good tutorial od dHTML techniques here:
http://www.dhtmlzone.com/tutorials/
There scrolling example doesn't work on IE, but it can be adapted so
that it will (this page is over a year old now). I adapted the basic
premise of the scrolling function for the "floating" bubbles on this
page that I made:
http://www.nightvisions.com/ooey_gui/
The actual javascript is on an external page:
http://www.nightvisions.com/ooey_gui/gui.js

Hope that helps

-Bekah

Steve Cook wrote:

> Andrew, it's done using JavaScript (DHTML) and if yo
 simply take a look at
> the source code, you'll find this helpful message...
>
> "Hello View-Sourcers!
(snip)