[thelist] web-based groupware/project mgmt

Nick Koleszar nick at aussieinlondon.com
Tue Oct 31 09:42:00 CST 2000

I am trying to figure out the best way to manage a development team who are
about 2 hours drive away from me. The status quo is a spreadsheet which is
emailed round everyone (programmers, managers, senior execs) but that is
messy and rarely accurate or timely.

Anyone have any ideas where to go for an off the shelf (as much as possible)
solution that ignoramuses will have little trouble using and which enforces
the assignment tracking and completion of tasks?

No doubt, I am perfectly describing some 100k IBM product....

nk