[thelist] NT Image Manipulation Components

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Oct 31 11:11:15 CST 2000

> use macromedia fireworks!
> Ashley Milne

Hi Ashley, I think he's looking for a sever side component (dll) that can be
used to manipulate the images programmatically, i.e. on the fly. FireWorks
is a bad ass, but I don't think fits this bill.

That being said, lemme know if you find something, we could potentially use
the same thing here at work....

and since this didn't do much to help solve the quandary:
<tip>
You can get around some older browsers' poor handling of <script
language="javascript" src="scripts.js"> by doing a server side include
instead:

<!-- #include file="scripts.js"-->
</tip>

sgd