[thelist] I Could Really Use A Page Check

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Tue Oct 31 21:10:37 CST 2000

Hi Patricia:  Yes, it is looking good!  You got rid of the white space
and I don't have the horizontal scroll anymore either, 800 x 600, nn4.7,
pc.

I just use " for quotes and that seems to always "pass" and be okay
with any validators I might check with.  Don't totally know if its 100%
correct, though.

Best wishes,
Donna