[thelist] Simple change of 2 images with one Rollover

Zoe Oughton zoe.oughton at btconnect.com
Wed Nov 1 05:27:43 CST 2000

Hi Listees

I know this subject has been discussed before, but I have searched the
archives and I cannot find!!!!

I have recently changed jobs, computer, etc, etc, so I have lost a lot of
stock scripts which I had kept.

What I am after is a simple JavaScript to change 2 images with one rollover.
The second image will change to a different image depending which button is
rolled over - I hope you understand?  The second image consists of text
which explains the section the button takes the user to.
This is done on many sites, but as usual, when specifically looking I cannot
find anything.

Can anyone help.  Matt I know you are good at this stuff, I have often used
the basic rollover script that you wrote for people at evolt.org.

Thanks

<tip>
Always keep your own library of scripts that you may wish to use.  And keep
this list safe, because if you loose the library of scripts you will have
difficulty remembering where they all came from and will have trouble
finding the specific script you are after.  I know, I have done this!
</tip>

Zoe

Zoe Oughton
zoe.oughton at btconnect.com