[thelist] (no subject)

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Wed Nov 1 10:25:15 CST 2000

Hi-

One of our clients is interested in managing leads for their business
through a web-based interface. Rather than develop a proprietary solution
for them, we are interested in using an off-the-shelf web-based contact
management system. If anyone has any experience with these types of
programs, please reply with recommendations and pros/cons off-list. I'll
post a summary to the list when we finish our research.

Thanks,

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"