[thelist] external .js file

Barret A Monchka bmonchka at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 16:18:00 CST 2000

    I am having some trouble with an external .js file in Netscape.  It
works fine in Internet Explorer.  If the .js file contains javascript script
that is not a function called in html, Netscape does not read the script.
This only happens in frames.  If the .js file is linked to a page that is
not in frames, the browser can read the javascript fine.  However, if the
.js is linked to a page that is contained in a frames set the javascript
file is not read.  Does anybody know what I can do?

Thanks,

Barret