[thelist] Re: Changing link colors

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Wed Nov 1 20:07:14 CST 2000

I'm not Gerd, but I stayed up till 3 AM one night trying to figure
out why Netscape put line breaks between my links, which should have
been on a single line.  One thing finally solved the problem:
specifying background-color with my colors.

But, of course, that was Netscape.

And there were nested divs involved, also.

But since then, I add background-color when I have color.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com