[thelist] Access+ASP: database connection error

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Wed Nov 1 20:57:49 CST 2000

Wow, I think we've pretty much come to a concensus that no one here knows the
cause of this error. But, we seem to have nailed down the following:

a. it occurs when the database has just been uploaded for no apparent reason
b. it gets fixed automagically, also for no apparent reason

I will do some research and report back in a few days if I find the answer.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com