[thelist] Access+ASP: database connection error

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Nov 2 10:23:02 CST 2000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com
> [mailto:Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com]
> Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2000 10:11 AM
> To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> Subject: RE: [thelist] Access+ASP: database connection error
>
> Done.
>
> Scott

Okay, what the hell's the context here? ;) --Seriously, folks, can we be
sure to include pertinent snippets of what you're replying too? Thanks =)

<tip type="IIS, network shares">
IIS's ASP caching mechanisms kinda fall down if you have the root directory
on a network share. If you have a web root on a share and have problems
seeing updates to your code, check this: <wrap>
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q221/7/90.asp </wrap>
</tip>

sgd
--