[thelist] Sending mail from a domain

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Thu Nov 2 14:13:19 CST 2000

Thanks Daniel

You and I both know that with the current setup, all the client has to do
when sending mail is pick their domain address in the "from" drop-down.
However, this client is, how do I put it, old.  So he's concerned that he's
not always going to remember to do that, and will someday send out a mail
from his isp address.

He wants to avoid that scenario and he wants me to help him.  I believe
(although I could be wrong) that setting the domain address as the default
in OE causes problems, although that would be a perfect solution for my
technophobe (oh, why do I always get 'em? :)

Michael