[thelist] Transparent images and Internet Explorer

Barret A Monchka bmonchka at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:42:17 CST 2000

   I am having trouble with my tranparent images in Internet Explorer.  I
have always been told that Internet Explorer does not support transparent
images.  My transparent images look fine in Netscape, however when viewed
with IE they look "inverted", and the colours are all missed up.  I was told
that you can use Macromedia Fireworks to optimize the .gif file but I am not
sure how.  Does anybody know how I can create a .gif transparent image so
that it will be properly viewed in Internet Explorer?

Thanks,

Barret Monchka