[thelist] cross browser test this site... please...

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Sun Nov 5 15:02:12 CST 2000

Jason, had to get AOL4 out for something else and thought I'd see what
it looks like.  Here's another screen shot.
http://www.westendwebs.com/jasonaol.jpg  plus the javascript breaks.

I wonder what browser you built it in.  It seems to me its easier and
better to start lower on the toten pole, not that I have that much
experience even, but I generally start with NN3 and work my way up.  If
a javascript won't work there, forget it.  And dhtml is mainly only IE.
Plus, one can built something in IE and because its "forgiving" (in my
mind, read "sloppy") it will appear to work okay but break other places.

again, good luck!
Donna

P.S. - I've subscribed to aol4 now for 4 or 5 months and so far haven't
paid them a dime - every time I call to cancel they give me another free
month.  I do think I'm at the end now, probably.  It has been
instructive to have it around, though, to test stuff.