[thelist] Knuckle-headed SQL Question

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Mon Nov 6 12:09:47 CST 2000

Hi Dan,

Column? ... Don't need no stinkin' Column!!

Try a "Select FontName From DansDB Where FontName Like 'A%';"

(Can't remember offhand if it's "like" or "is like" --- but it's something
'like' that.)

For the numeric one ... I'd probably screw things up by trying something
like ...

"Where Not IsErr(CInt(Left(FontName,1)));" ... but somebody will probably
have a cooler idea.

;-)

HTH,

Ron L.