[thelist] Re: Re: cross browser test this site... please...

Jason Fields jason at v1c.net
Mon Nov 6 14:12:04 CST 2000

Heya...

Thanks for all the comments... Obviously some of the stuff you made notes on
was out of context... as the site splash is not done... and neither is some
of the content... but aside from that the site is pretty solid...

I know that it does not work in a  number of browsers on the PC side... and
I guess I was looking for more specific examples (ie. javascript help), but
thats ok...

Its funny that I have gotten alot of people commenting on the popup
window... which brings me to another questions... how do you recommend
maintaining a user experience in a custom environment... if you are so
annoyed with the spawning window? I particularly dont like the browser
controls as such... (you know the home button, email, balh blah blah)

Just food for thought...

Thanks again for your screenshots, feedback, comments, etc... I will let you
all know when the site officially goes live...

Cheers,
Jason.

v1 consulting
1730 20th street, lower unit