[thelist] CF Developers Conference

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Nov 6 19:47:45 CST 2000

Hi Katie,

I'm getting a drinking party together for tomorrow night.  Interested?
Don't really have firm plans, but so far it's some guys (and gal) from
Stonebridge (where I work) and Marlene Bruce and whoever else from Evolt
that I can get ahold of..  We have a pretty fun bunch, lemme know if you're
interested.

If you (and whoever else) would like to join us, call me on the celly --
972-814-7628,
or leave a message at my room --202-328-2000 Room #2208.  My cell phone
seems to be kind of hit and miss up here.

Take Care,

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager