[thelist] looking for serious hosting

Jacob Stetser icongarden at icongarden.com
Tue Nov 7 17:25:34 CST 2000

Well, I'm glad that your experience with them has been good. Perhaps the servers we've been on have been located in a different facility and the people we talk to in the basement of the customer service department. I personally use FutureQuest - about the only drawback I can think of right now is that they don't yet offer dedicated hosts. Their service and speed, however, is amazing :)

Jake