[thelist] html Mail in Perl

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Wed Nov 8 23:37:39 CST 2000

Hi Gang,

Hey thanks Anthony for the page break thing.  I haven't had a play with it
yet but Ill let you know how it goes when I do.

Heres my question for the day...Is it possible to send html formatted email
from within a perl/mysql dirven program?  Putting the html into the script
itself doesn't work.  I think you need to have some sort of header
information telling it that its html?  If so I don't know how or were.
<snip>
&sendemail($form{'EMAIL'},$config{'admin_address'},"The Subject","
Blah blah foo");
</snip>

Any ideas?

Thanks