[thelist] Checking sites in AOL?

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Thu Nov 9 09:14:59 CST 2000

I signed up with AOL to be able to check things.  Really didn't want to
give them any money, though I think I could keep connected for as low as
around $10 a month, maybe even less - not sure.

Anyway, whenever I would call to cancel (and I put it on my calendar to
make sure I didn't forget) they would give me another month free.  I
would make sure I got a confirming e-mail for this, just in case it
ended up in an "argument" and made sure to check my credit card, also!
This has been going on for four months.

I think I can probably "resign" and then "re-sign" up again a few months
down the road, but haven't got that far yet.

Best wishes,
Donna