[thelist] mysql to word??

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Thu Nov 9 23:14:49 CST 2000

Hi Gang,

Firstly a big thanks to all who have helped me over the last week (its
Friday already here).  I owe a bazillion tips by now and if I ever feel that
I have something to offer, instead of taking, I will.

I am still working on extracting the mail out of my .mail file and trying to
get my little program to do things dependant on what it finds in there...its
all a matter of time.

However...today I thought it might be handy to be able to extract names and
address out of my mysql db(remotely hosted) and insert them directly into a
mail merge letter on my pc.  Or can I dump the data and structure and insert
it directly into an Access db and then merge from there or can I.......

Thanks again.

Adrian Fischer
Brisbane
Australia

Hey, I just thought of a tip...
<tip>Don't get your ambitions mixed up with your capabilities</tip>