[thelist] table cell alignment problem

Comharsa comharsa at clara.net
Fri Nov 10 03:00:50 CST 2000

At 08:54 10/11/00, Lisa Bartholomew found time to write:
>Hi, Please can someone take a look and help me to align three images.
>I have a table, I have left the border on so it is easier for you to see.
>On the right-hand side are 3 buttons. They should all join together but I
>can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I have cell heights in
>the cells and have aligned them top etc, but they won't budge.

Regardless of the cell heights you have set, if the the content of the main
cell is long enough it will stretch those cells apart. One thing you could
do is rowspan those three cells to a single cell then put the three images
into a nested table in that cell.

Brian
comharsa at clara.net