[thelist] simple project proposal template

Craig McLaughlan cm at eviews.net
Fri Nov 10 03:30:13 CST 2000

I'm trying to sell a project and have been asked to *put things in writing
*.
Essentially I'll be a temporary Project Manager. How temporary will depend
pretty much on their deliverables. At this stage they have something very
simple in mind but I can see this becoming a bigger project. I don't want to
scare them off by saying this will take between 3 and 12 months, and I don't
want to mislead them either. I'd really like to explain that I'll be working
full-time on their project so delays will be mostly influenced by their
input.

Does anyone have a really (and I mean really) simple example of a 1 or 2
page proposal that I can use?
Thanks