[thelist] Penalties

david braun david.braun at centralnet.ch
Fri Nov 10 06:06:25 CST 2000

at our place, we use to tell the customers that deadlines are binded to
on-time content-delivery (if applicable). same goes for penalties.
(if we don't get the stuff in time, forget the deadlines...)

if such a situation occurs, it is possible that we then halt the project
and continue on other stuff, realigning the halted one in the
project-queue... wich, of course, the customer doesn't like, but, hell,
it's them who didn't respect the deadline-deal

david