[thelist] Java/JS/DHTML scroller for ASP

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Fri Nov 10 18:42:45 CST 2000

Anyone know of a good Jave applet or similiar that will scroll text up
within a set area.  It has to have the following:

1. be free
2. support ASP (I want to build the contents of the scolling section on the
fly)
3. not work from an external file (I have one that does this, but I couldn't
for the life of me figure out how to create the external file "on the fly")
4. support links.  Ideally, the link would change colour when it is hovered
over.
5. pause when mouseover
6. support long lines that wrap (ie., it shouldn't matter how long the line
is)

There you go!  Not asking for much, am I?

TIA
Michael