[thelist] 16-bit IE3 (was IE4 and IE5)

Oliver Lineham oliver at lineham.co.nz
Sat Nov 11 04:14:07 CST 2000

At 23:00 19/10/2000 +0100, you wrote:

>After a normal installation of 3.03.2925 corrupted my IE5, I searched a
>stack of ancient ISP trial disk, found 3.0a.1563 and 'installed' it by
>extracting the files from the .cab (NOT running the install program).

I've always used 3.0.1152, have always used the install program, and have
never had any trouble.  It's never caused any problem to installations of
IE4 or IE5. I've used it under Win95, Win98, and Win2k.

I feel comfortable recommending this version to anyone.

</ol>

     v i b e   m e d i a    http://www.vibe.co.nz/
  po box 10-492              wellington, new zealand
  phone +64 21 210-7845         oliver at lineham.co.nz