[thelist] CSS problems

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Mon Nov 13 15:33:17 CST 2000

Erika

|Good questions... another question is what browsers are you talking about?

Erm..the stylesheet is handled the same way in both CSS capable IE and Netscape,
non CSS it doesn't matter..I'm not sure what you are asking :)

|BTW, I know it isn't always possible, but if/when it is possible to
|provide URLs for questions, it makes it a lot easier to troubleshoot.

This one I don't have strict permission to post, it's a freelance site for
someone else. I did however, give the body tag and entire stylesheet code in a
previous response in the thread, hope that helps. Otherwise, I'll ask my
supervisor if it's okay.

Thanks,
Gina