[thelist] Google and evolt

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Mon Nov 13 17:43:43 CST 2000

Seriously cool that they found us through google..

the google bots do a pretty good job of indexing our archives, which is
good in cases like this :)

I would say at least 30% of people arrive at evolt(whether list
archives, browser archive) via search engines.. probably 75% of that 30%
gets here through google, so ya, i'll bet there are a ton of people here
who have come to us from google(a ton that is, averaging the average
humans weight.) :)

.djc.