[thelist] Network Tool [OT ??]

Ashish india_design at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 10:25:41 CST 2000

We'll do that, but right now, we need to atleast see why we are just getting
something like 1 K even on holidays sometimes. At any given time, there will
not be more than 10 people using the line overtly (forgetting the MSN
Messenger, yahoo messenger, etc). Need to see what else is going on, and if
we do not find anything major, then we wojld move onto a higher line (more
money, so needs to be justified).
Regards,
Ashish