[thelist] Netscape 6 Ques already.

Adam Slesinger bread_man at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:26:59 CST 2000

Hey everyone, did you know that Netscape 6 is out today?  Of course you did.
  Perhaps somebody knows what's up with this:  I have a webserver that is
hosting my site called thebadlans.net.  This webserver will also be hosting
other sites.  The sites are created under subdirs and then the domains of
those sites are pointed to that.  For example, another site of mine,
breadweb.net is pointed to thebadlans.net/hosted/breadweb/  Netscape 6 is
mean and displays the full path instead of just leaving it at breadweb.net.
What did I pay $35 for a domain name for if Netscape is going to do this?
Any ideas on how this can be avoided?  I can't be the sole person upset with
this...  Only happens in Netscape 6. Blah.  Netscape used to be my hero.

Thanks!
adam