[thelist] Netscape 6 Ques already.

Aylard JA (James) jaylard at equilon.com
Tue Nov 14 13:27:49 CST 2000

Jamie,

> We yell and scream for standards compliance and then when someone actually

> tries to build a browser to pacify us (granted, not completely compliant)
> we yell and scream because we have to fix our code to match.  There really

> is no satisfying a developer.

	I don't think you'll hear much screaming and yelling on Evolt that
code has to be compliant -- most people here seem to have been making that
effort for quite some time. To me, the biggest potential problems with
Netscape 6 do not result from it being mostly standards-compliant (which is
a huge plus), but from broken or buggy implementation. It's a developer's
certified right to complain about that! ;)

James Aylard