[thelist] N6 still up?

Fred Hubnik fredh at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 14 14:42:19 CST 2000

on 11/14/2000 2:19 PM, aardvark transmitted:

> now reads as PR3... not what it said earlier...
>
> did they pull it? or were we hornswaggled?

if you visit the link below with MSIE it will instruct you to download NN
6.0, or at least that is the most prominent link on the page.

http://home.netscape.com/download/index.html?cp=djuc1

that tells me that they do believe this is a legitimate Release rather than
a preview.  yet, most sites such as versiontracker.com are calling it a
Preview Release.

Whatever it is, it's flaky and shouldn't be made available to the
unsuspecting public.

--
f   g   h

fredh at austin.rr.com