[thelist] Web site search

Walker, Matthew Matthew.Walker at cdc.org.nz
Wed Nov 15 18:40:21 CST 2000

Yep, I love Atomz too. But also, search is an important site navigation
feature. It's certainly good to have things structured well, but some people
(rightly or wrongly) don't think like you. Personally, I would only
typically click two or three link before opting to search instead. When I
strike a site with no search functionality I look everywhere thinking it
must be around here somewhere....

Also, while a page may have a primary topic, it may also address secondary
topics. A categorisation would disregard these, a search would find them.