[thelist] Oh no! Not again...

Richard H. Morris richard.morris at web-designers.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 14:53:37 CST 2000

Daniel J. Cody [djc at five2one.org] was kind enough to write:

We've had, um, four(?) such attempts in the past - it's getting that regular
that we're now getting beyond it being a shock: just a major annoyance.

> I have to say i
> sympathize.. maybe you should just put a template letter together to
> send to these people after you find out they're copying you ;)

It's almost a standard response: we're thinking of appointing some
(expensive) high-powered lawyers to hit these sorts of people hard each time
to stop it distracting us from our core business.

> at least you know people like your site..

<sanguine smile>

Yes...

Thanks for the kind words, Daniel.

Richard. H. Morris, Web Designers Limited
~~ http://www.web-designers.co.uk ~~
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
          than a full frontal lobotomy"