[thelist] RSS/RDF retrieval and parsing

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Thu Nov 16 16:22:22 CST 2000

I am at the very beginning of a project that will support RSS/RDF
Here are the links I'm working with:
http://www.w3.org/RDF/
http://webreference.com/xml/column13/

I'm on NT, so I don't have any information on related Perl scripts. I just
didn't look for them ...

Good luck to all of us tackling this new thing

Nicole