[thelist] Netscape 6 on Win 2000

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Fri Nov 17 06:44:52 CST 2000

Ah, that would be a reply to the wrong post then! Sorry, that was intended
for Oliver.

Move along please... nothing to see here!

<tip type="Estimating Screen resolution">

When I'm building websites, I like to at least check and see whether a
design works in different resolutions. I use Size-O-Matic from Pythoness
software to alter window sizes with a simple click!

http://www.pythoness.com/index.asp

</tip>