[thelist] Flash - Center all Layers?

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Nov 17 13:56:56 CST 2000

I think this would work:

Choose "edit multiple frames" from the little buttons below the timeline...
next to the onion skinning features.

Move the red higligher area to encompass all the frames that you want to
edit. This can sometimes be a little tempermental so keep that in mind and
don't get frustrated.

Then, in your working area, draw a selection box around where your photos
are. You should be able to see which layers that is affecting up in your
timeline. Anything that is selected that you don't want selected, choose the
lock in the layer and it will remove it from the selection.

Then, very carefully, move the selection to where you want it placed.
Everything should go with it and... voila... you're centered.

Again, this may take some fiddling with so have patience.

- amanda