[thelist] Access text box sizing question

David Prowak prowak at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 14:35:13 CST 2000

Hi,
I have a data entry form that includes a text box
that I want to use for a field that has a size of 160
chars (max).  I have set the width of the text box to
hold 40 chars.  Also, I have created the text box to
be 4 lines "tall".  But, if while entering data into
the text box, I continue to hit enter after the 4th
line, the text box keep scrolling onto the next line.

How do enforce the text box to adhere to containing a
maximum of 4 40 character lines?

Thanks & TGIF!
Dave