[thelist] how'd they do that?

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Sun Nov 19 23:35:16 CST 2000

Well, I'll be danged.  Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

<tip>Or should I say warning?  Yahoo is now requiring that ALL commercial sites
must use their Business Express program to submit sites to "Business and
Economy/Business to Business" or "Business and Economy/Shopping and Services."
The Business Express program does not guarantee that your site will be listed,
only that it will be reviewed in a expedited fashion, supposedly within seven
business days.  Yahoo charges a nonrefundable fee of US$199.00 per site
submitted, and US$600.00 for sites with adult content or services.</tip>

Meredith