[thelist] Netscape Only error using CF and Oracle *

Raymond K. Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Mon Nov 20 13:18:50 CST 2000

Are you sure about that? I'm no Oracle expert but I believe their SET
commands work the same as everyone elses, ie, the original SET
FOO='FOO',BLAH='Foo' format was correct.

CFUPDATE is only used if you want CF to handle the SQL for you, and it's
normally only used when you have a 1-1 correlation of form fields and db
fields.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482