[thelist] Flash - Center all Layers?

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Mon Nov 20 13:53:58 CST 2000

At 11:24 AM 11/17/0, Mark Gregor wrote:
> I have a Flash movie with about 30 photographs... 800x600....

eek, that's possible, but it can often be like eating a full can of baked
beans at one sitting...!  :D  :D

(The Macromedia Flash Player is designed for streaming vector interactivity
in web-sized loads. Everything is in RAM, and compressed media needs to
decompress. There are also streaming and resolution issues to consider.
People usually use bitmaps as a seasoning, rather than as the main course.)

The Alignment Panel can help center things.

You can also set up a timeline in an HTML editor to do a screenshow too.

jd