[thelist] how'd they do that?

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Mon Nov 20 16:56:55 CST 2000

Hi Meredith,
Here's another pretty cool implementation similar to the page you
referred...

http://www.art.net/~starhawk/effects3.htm

Unfortunately, the folk at 'angeltherapy' didn't check their creation across
operating systems... as the image on my G3 powerbook seems to be out of
order in IE v5 (just thought you'd want to know in case you're thinking of
implementing similar for your own site).

Janice