[thelist] package or object reference

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Wed Nov 22 07:01:39 CST 2000

Here we go again....(but I am getting better)

Can someone explain what the package or object reference is in this error
message..

" Can't call method "fetchrow_array" without a package or object reference
at blah..."

this is how Im connection to the db an in the while {} I am doing more db
stuff, updates and delets depending on what is returned from the initial db
query.
my $db = &dbconnect;
my $dbh=$db->prepare("SELECT docInvoiceId,docInvoice FROM tblDocInvoice");
$dbh->execute();
while(($invoiceid,$invoice) = $dbh->fetchrow_array())
{do stuff}

So.....what is the object or package ? I have checked the manual but couldnt
find an answer that I understood.

Thanks yet again..

Adrian
Oh.. I sorted the printf() sprintf() thing...thanks