[thelist] What constitutes delivery?

J. Ross Dishner ross at designcc.com
Wed Nov 22 10:01:11 CST 2000

We typically define delivery as the point at which the client is
delivered all pieces that were outlined in the original contract.
That excludes any additional requirements identified after the fact.
While we usually roll those items in during the project this
definition has saved us when a client was unwilling to pay without
first being delivered his additional piddlies (sp? def?).