[thelist] What does '_vti_' in my access logs mean?

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Nov 22 10:53:24 CST 2000

The post is someone actually updating a file (or attempting to)

anything with _vti is an MS FrontPage Extensions directory/file. The FP
Extensions are server-side CGI's that the FP editor (and InterDev) use to
manage the site. A nice thing about the .NET stuff coming out is you don't
have to use them to update files =)

George, how do you update pages?

sgd
--