[thelist] a blonde table question

Erika Meyer meyer at up.edu
Wed Nov 22 14:43:03 CST 2000

>I am felling blonde right now...

is that why you're having trouble with spilling?

Since I actually AM blonde, let me try to answer.

Why don't you set the background color to blue, and set the margins
to "0" and then make the top row(s) have a beige background.  The
bottom rows would be blue, to blend in with the background color.

What do you think?

Erika