[thelist] Anyone want a pint?

Tara Cleveland taracleveland at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 19:13:38 CST 2000

Hi all,

I'm flying from Toronto over to the other side of the pond on Sunday
night/Monday morning for the Jakob Nielsen conference in London on Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday. I'll be going to Manchester for the weekend though
(gotta visit my grandma). I'd love to meet some of the Londoners or
Mancunians on the list. Does anyone want to go for a pint sometime next
week?

You can email me off list taracleveland at hotmail.com (I'm on the digest).

Tara

<tip author="Tara Cleveland">
If you get a chance, go to an Adobe presentation on Photoshop 6. There's
lots of tips and tricks that they tell you about that aren't in the manual.
For instance (a rather inane example, actually), the original name for this
release is "Venus in Furs" the band name of one of the Photoshop guys. You
can find an Easter egg screen for it on a Mac by (I think) option clicking
on the About Photoshop menu item or on the startup screen (I'm trying to
remember from the presentation because I don't have PS6 yet). But really go
to a presentation because they do tell you a whole bunch of useful things, I
promise.
</tip>